Apr 15, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Back in late March, former MLB player Jose Canseco decided to go on an epic Twitter lecture/rant about the existence of global warming. After that rant, most assumed that we wouldn’t have to hear about Canseco’s thoughts on the matter for awhile but we would be wrong.
Flash forward to earlier today on the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic; Jose went on Twitter to tell the world that if global warming existed, the Titanic might have been saved:
Titanic 100 years wOw. Global warming couldve saved titanic. Sad to say. Because we don’t recycle and consume like crazy icicles are non existent. Titanic wouldve still existed today.
After getting bombarded by tweets based on the remarks, Canseco decided to provide some logic to defend his position:
You clowns it’s very simple. With global warning the weather is hotter so the icebergs would be melted and titanic saved. 100 years ago people actually cared about planet and respected nature. Now we can care less and consume energy like it’s free.
Rick’s Cafe: Jose Canseco, Global Warming, and You [Off The Bench]
Jose Canseco’s Twitter Feed [Twitter]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found