Apr 4, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
Now that Tim Tebow and Jeremy Lin are both based in New York, it was only a matter of time before someone did a parody video about their new friendship. And since every good story needs an antagonist, why not throw in another notorious NYC celebrity, Kim Kardashian, as the scheming femme fatale?
It’s all here in this short (less than three minutes) video by comedian Kyle Cowgill, who obviously blew the entire budget on Kim’s backside prosthetics.
Caution: Keep the sound down if you’re watching at work, because there’s some borderline NSFW language.
Don’t look directly into her eyes!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found