Apr 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Congratulations to Kentucky for the big win, and to Kansas for getting to the title game (but now what are they going to do with these t-shirts?). So now the question is, how many Wildcats will stick around to try for a repeat in 2013 in … Alanta? Isn’t that some sort of women’s prescription drug?
Anyway, Kentucky is the 2013 favorite in Vegas as of now, at 6-1 to repeat, according to RJ Bell of Pregame.com. Next best odds are with Baylor, at 8-1. Some others: Michigan 12-1, Duke 15-1,
San Diego St. 18-1.
And now a tribute to Anthony Davis. Take it away, DJ Flula:
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while finding an original Picasso in a thrift store for $14 …
- Did CBS reject Three Stooges drug spoof ad that was supposed to run during the NCAA title game?
- The Deuce of Davenport 2012 National League Preview. Because a 2011 National League Preview wouldn’t be of much use.
- The Jets back on HBO’s Hard Knocks? That may be the entire reason they went after Tebow.
- The Onion: Miami Marlins Construction Crew Completely Unaware They’ve Been Building Baseball Stadium.
Meanwhile, in CONCACAF Olympic qualifying soccer in Carson, Calif. …
Mexico beat Panama 1-0.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found