Mar 29, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
In the ad, two of the three initially refuse to wear the Depends undergarment beneath their uniform pants. But one of them seems really into it. “For charity? Let’s do it!” Who is the Depends ringleader who convinces the other two to wear the leak-proof pantaloons? OK, make your guess, then watch the video below. Bonus points if you are actually wearing Depends as you read this.
More disturbing than NFL players wearing adult diapers is the guy in the suit, who says that he’s “going cross country with these new Depends Real-Fit Briefs.” Nice gig. Please post the video of when you hit the Santa Cruz biker bar.
Wes Welker debuts in adult diaper commercial [CSN New England]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found