Mar 28, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
The most hallowed record in all of golf has been broken, as thirty people in Essex, England set the mark for most naked people playing miniature golf at one location in a half-hour. Hmm, I wonder how many of them had the blue balls? (Record scratch). It happened at Adventure Island in Southend (heh), with event co-ordinator Tracy Jones saying: “With them having to bend down to retrieve the balls from the holes, it made for some interesting sights.”
She added: “It was certainly quite chilly down there this morning and there were quite a lot of goose bumps.
“But people very much got into the spirit of it, stripped off and got on with it.”
Among the group were several who broke the world record for most naked people to ride a roller coaster (2010).
The record attempt also raised £3,000 for The Prostate Cancer Charity.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found