The truth about cats and dogs: Mascot dog chases real cat during basketball game … who ya got? (video)
Mar 27, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
The conflict between cats and mascot dogs is as old as nature itself, and it played out once again recently during an Israeli basketball game. It happened during the game between Tel Aviv Maccabi and Bnei Hasharon, when one of Israel’s notorious stray cats somehow found itself on the court, causing officials to stop play. Of course it fell to the Maccabi mascot, Donny the Dog, to capture the kitty — just what Donny was bred for! — and the chase was on.
Spoiler alert: Cat 1, Donny 0.
It was all like an episode of Trigger-Happy TV, or one of your nightmares following a tequila-and-Mexican-food binge.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million