Mar 27, 2012, 2:53 PM EDT
Continuing the trend he started on Conan O’Brien’s show, Shaquille O’Neal once again reminded us that he’s larger than normal humans by doing a giant-related activity. On Monday night that was lifting Daily Show host Jon Stewart and spinning him, causing Stewart to exclaim “Now I know how my son feels.”
You came for the Stewart lifting, but you’ll stay for Shaq speaking Hebrew. VIDEO HERE.
My favorite portion of Monday’s Daily Show, however, came in the segment on the Trayvon Martin controversy: when Stewart noted that CNN correspondent Roland Martin in a hoodie somewhat resembles an Ewok.
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart [3/26 full episode]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found