Mar 23, 2012, 10:04 AM EST
I hesitate to even call this an accident, because what did the guy imagine was going to happen? A father thinks it would be a good idea to carry his young son in his arms while going down a concrete ramp at a skateboard park. Neither are wearing a helmet. I see no possible way this can end badly.
Caution: Stupid parent + skateboard + innocent child + lack of protective gear = disturbing images.
I know that we all want to throttle this guy, and rightfully so. But what about the onlookers — including the person who shot the video — who stood by and let it happen?
Skateboarding dad drops child in huge parenting fail! [Mamalatinas]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found