Mar 23, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
Frankly I’m quite concerned that it took them this long, but notorious New York City gentleman’s club Rick’s Cabaret has made an offer to Tim Tebow that they hope he cannot refuse: his first lap dance is on them. And that. my friends, is just a taste of what it’s going to be like for Tebow down on the mean streets of Gotham: everyone is going to try and get their piece of the Tebow publicity pie. How long before Rupert’s Deli starts making a Tebow Sub?
No one was throwing lap dances at him in Denver. From a Rick’s publicity release, via Busted Coverage:
“I’m thrilled for the Jets and want to extend an extra special welcome to Tim Tebow,” said Rick’s Cabaret Girl Beverly, a busty blonde beauty. “I’ve heard that he doesn’t go to strip clubs, but I will be happy to give him his first lap dance. I promise he will like it. It would be my honor.”
Rick’s Cabaret Girl Sydney, a statuesque blonde stunner, did not think that Jets ownership made the right move. She proclaimed, “They got him just so they can sell Tebow t-shirts and Tebow merchandise. The Jets need football players not haberdashers.”
Whoa, calm down, Sydney. This isn’t Costas Live.
If Tebow is worried about publicity, Rick’s is equipped with a private elevator that goes right to a third-floor suite, said Beverly. But not to worry, Jets fans — Tim is more enamored with a power that is found a little higher than the third floor. Still, the girls are relentless.
“Tebow is cute, I like him,” said Rick’s Cabaret Girl Alex, a buxom brunette. “But Mark Sanchez is sexier,” she added.
Rex Ryan is reportedly thinking the same thing.
Rick’s Caberet Strippers Offer To Give Tim Tebow His First NYC Lap Dance [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner