Mar 22, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
No one’s expecting Rex Ryan himself to start Tebowing — we’re not sure his body can bend into that shape. But these two fans are the first to officially strike the pose in his presence. It happened at a bar/eatery in Baton Rouge, LA, according to the poster, as Ryan was in town for LSU Pro Day. He posed for a photo with two fans, who suddenly took a knee in classic Tebow fashion, and the whole thing was caught on video. Ha.
Meanwhile, the New York Post (“God Him!”) and NY Daily News (“Amen!”) sports covers this morning were interesting. Also, the Statue of Liberty Tebowing? That’s going too far.
And here’s how TMZ announced the trade:
And of course, The Onion: “Tebow, Sanchez vow to work together to throw football.”
And now it’s your turn, Next Media Animation:
Yep, the fun is only beginning in Gotham.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while inviting a porn star to your prom …
- Five mind-blowing ways to get around on a skateboard.
- Guy takes flight with mechanical bird wings, which provokes entertaining nerd fight in the Wired.com comments section.
- Samuel L. Jackson will do the New Orleans Hornets introductions tonight.
- Warriors owner still a little shell-shocked over getting roundly booed the other night.
- The founder of the Half-Pint Brawlers is looking for a Presidential running mate.
Meanwhile, at the beach …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found