Mar 22, 2012, 4:16 PM EST
These are the real first two paragraphs of the obituary for an Eagle, Colo., man, which appeared in the Columbia Daily Tribune on Wednesday:
Jim Driver, 1933-2012
James H. “Jim” Driver, 78, of Eagle, Colo., formerly of Columbia, passed away Monday, March 19, 2012, at South Hampton Place in Columbia after a brief illness. An avid Broncos fan, he abhorred Manning and evidently wanted out before a deal was done.
A service is planned for late May at Jim’s favorite place on Earth, the “Big Rock” at Sylvan Lake’s Yeoman Park in Eagle, Colo.
In lieu of flowers, those who knew Jim are asked to Tebow for him at 3 p.m. sharp.
Jim Driver, 1933-2012 [Columbia Daily Tribune]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found