Mar 21, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
They say that New York changes a man … but so quickly? Tim Tebow’s life just got a lot more complicated today, as you know. And as if the media frenzy of becoming the newest New York Jet wasn’t enough, here comes a report that Tebow is making a move on a star from Glee — Dianna Agron. New York Post:
“Glee” star Dianna Agron is in the middle of a love triangle involving actor Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow — who just signed today with the New York Jets — that seems straight out of a scene from the Fox hit drama series.
Blond beauty Agron, 25, has dated Stan, 28, on and off for about a year, but Tebow has told Agron that he’s smitten with her.
A source told us, “Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian.”
Wow, trying to move in on Mark Sanchez and Sebastian Stan in the same week? Impressive.
From Larry Brown Sports: Rumor has it Dianna and her current boyfriend Sebastian Stan — another actor — have split up and are living on separate coasts. Could that open a window of opportunity for Tebow?
Peyton Manning wearing a Broncos uniform, Duke losing in the first round, Tebow making moves on starlets … that solar storm must be much bigger than we thought.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?