Mar 20, 2012, 4:19 PM EST
Good news for the Denver Broncos is bad news for the 49ers and Titans … and worse news for chickens. All Denver/Boulder-area Applebee’s are dishing out chicken wings for 18 cents each tonight through Friday in honor of the Big Kahuna, Peyton Manning (No. 18), signing with the Broncos. The offer is only good during certain hours, so check here. But … cheap wings!
Which to me can mean only one thing: All Applebee’s employees should be on the alert for Takeru Kobayashi. Offering him 18-cent wings and a chance at free publicity is like waving a salmon at a hungry bear. This man has eaten 337 wings in half-an-hour — a pace that could easily bankrupt the company.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found