Mar 19, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
I suppose Phillies’ fans also watched Baywatch for the lifesaving tips. It was the seventh inning of an exhibition game between the Phillies and Tigers on Monday in Clearwater, Fla., when the
unthinkable inevitable happened: a Hooters ball girl guarding the third-base line let a grounder go right through the wickets. Impressive, since the ball had to miss both of her feet, her glove, and the legs of a metal folding chair. Anyway, instead of admiring the effort (and the view), Phillies’ fans actually began booing.
Look, we understand that’s your nature, Phillies’ fans. But come on: she isn’t Santa Claus.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found