Mar 17, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
For those of you who picked the Norfolk State upset yesterday, congratulations on finding one of the bigger upsets in the NCAA basketball tournament this season.
It appears that one bettor in Las Vegas had completely faith in Spartans and decided to lay down a cool $120 bucks on the team to upset the third-ranked team in the nation.
At the end of the day, he is set to make over $5,000 on his hunch and there might have not been a more excited person in Vegas to see Norfolk State win:
Picture courtesy of @moneymetalbets
Guy wagers on Norfolk State, wins big [Cosby Sweaters]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found