Mar 8, 2012, 6:42 PM EDT
Last week we told you the
highly amusing very serious story of Ronald E. Richardson and Donald E. Nieto, both 71 (pictured), who administered a golf course beatdown on a young punk unfortunate minor with aluminum golf ball retrievers. One of the kid’s friends recorded the incident on video, and now via Badjocks.com, we can show it to you.
The boys hid just outside the course near the ninth hole and waited until just the right time to set off an air horn. Richardson and Nieto didn’t think the joke was funny and chased the boys away, but one returned to get a jacket he had left behind. Even though he was behind a fence, the geezer golfers went after him with several long aluminum golf ball retrievers. As you can see in the video below they whacked a kid identified as Cody numerous times.
Both men have been arrested and face child abuse charges. No word if the teens will be charged with anything.
The most amusing part of the video is how Cody continues to blow the air horn as he’s being pummeled. Also how his friend totally bails and runs away … but not after getting the precious footage. From the YouTube description:
Patrick, Cody, and Franklin messing with golfers with airhorns at shalimar point….it got outta hand. We were not on golf course property so we didnt think anything bad could happen to us, i guess that wasn’t true…..yeah it was a stupid prank and we should’ve thought more about it before we did it, but beating cody with golfball retrievers hard enough to break them wasnt right.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found