Mar 8, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
So you’re all set for the National Anthem, but the wrong song is cued up, and everyone’s embarrassed and/or laughing. Happens all the time at high school basketball games … but come on guys, this is the Kostanay Ski Festival, one of Kazakhstan’s biggest sporting events. Level of hilarity: high, because the song they accidentally played was Ricky Martin’s Livin’ La Vida Loca.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while taking off your manyhose …
- They don’t call it the Jumping Chollah Cactus for nothing, as this golfer discovered.
- California high school girls softball team forfeits tournament game to attend dance.
- Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking sued by Wells Fargo.
- Eagles’ Jason Babin defends his Twitter battle with fans.
Meanwhile, on Trevor Crowe’s Twitter page …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found