Deion Sanders: ex-wife’s $200 million lawsuit like ‘me suing a homeless dude for a burger and fries’

Mar 6, 2012, 5:24 PM EDT

DeionPilarSanders

Don’t look at me: I don’t quite understand that quote either. Essentially Deion is saying that his wife Pilar’s lawsuit against him is doomed, because he doesn’t have anywhere close to that much money. But at any given time, I’ve seen homeless dudes with a burger and fries … sometimes two burgers. Shouldn’t it be: ‘It would be like me suing a homeless dude for his house.’ Because that would make sense. Anyway, it was ESPN Radio’s The Ben & Skin Show’s problem, not mine.

Pilar Sanders is suing Deion for “mental distress, public humiliation and financial loss” by way of “emotional and physical abuse.”

Sanders said that if he had that much money lying around, he’d have four schools built right now — at least.

“Just when you think they can’t get any more ignorant,” Sanders said. “Let me tell you what’s going to be next. Me and — what’s the little dude’s name? — Mini-Me are going to be sleeping together. Or he’s going to be my adopted son or something like that. That’s next. It’s horrendous, but it’s to distort my focus man.”

Sanders said that he thinks the $200 million amount is to generate discussion, saying that it wouldn’t be getting talked about as much if it wasn’t “such an absurd number.” He also said that his ex-wife is suing his daughter and his aunt.

“I think the dogs are [getting sued] too,” he said.

And now, more Deion goodness. On why he’s being sued:

“Because I’ve got it going on like this. I’m blessing people, I’m provoking change. I’m making a difference, I’m right where I want to be. I’m happy, I’m elated. I had my own Oscars Sunday night, and I won. So I’m fine.”

According to TMZ, Pilar wants to have a chat with Deion’s alleged mistresses, to prove he was unfaithful. But according to her, Deion is trying to block that strategy.

1. parkcityute - Mar 6, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I don’t understand Deion either. But his ex trying only now to find those she thinks he was unfaithful with? Is there a statute of limitations on that mess? Seems like if you don’t bring it up at the divorce, how can you bring it up now? Is his ex on drugs?

2. memphisyinzer - Mar 6, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. I hope he has to sell all of his bling. He’s been a showboater for years and I can’t stand to look at the carnival clown. Clean him out of everything and let him live in the streets! Prime-time! I love it.

• shaggytoodle - Mar 7, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Come on now you wouldn’ t really want him living on the corner of 21st and Prime (brought to you by Napa)?

• chargerdillon - Mar 7, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Wow didn’t know Pilar posted on sports blogs

You hate Deion because he’s rich and successful and can show it off. Why dont you stop looking at what he has and start worrying about yourself.

3. florida727 - Mar 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

You can take the ho out of the hood, but you’ll never take the hood out of the ho.

Once a gold-digger, always a gold-digger. Good luck, Pilar. Hope the judge laughs your @$$ out of the courtroom.

• woodyqq2 - Mar 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM

You might want to Google Pilar Biggers before you do your name calling. She not from the “hood” She just made you jealous.