Mar 5, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
Remember when Gloria James slapped a valet and was arrested for public intoxication at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach last year? Today she struck a deal with prosecutors so that she won’t spend any jail time over the incident. TMZ:
Under the terms of the deal, the court has agreed to dismiss the public intoxication charge against Gloria … if she completes 20 hours of community service, stays away from Sorel and donates $1,000 to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. FYI — Sorel is Haitian and personally agreed to the deal.
In case you haven’t seen the video … Gloria was wildly swinging her purse … during the late-night altercation.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found