Mar 5, 2012, 12:37 PM EST
It’s just a few minutes after North Carolina had beaten Duke, 88-70, in their ACC showdown at Cameron, and the two respective student government Twitter pages were engaging in a bit of give and take. The Tar Heels may have won the physical battle, but the Blue Devils proved that they have the upper hand on the internet. Do not mess with Duke cyber grammar nerds, North Carolina. You can’t compete.
This is awesome.
Or, as typical Off the Bench commenters call it, “Monday.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found