Feb 29, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
Has love finally found Tim Tebow? According to Celebuzz, Tebow and Taylor Swift were on “a romantic dinner date” in Los Angeles Tuesday night — with their agents (cue violins). Katy Perry, Tim is so over you. But before we go on, we’ve got to get this out of the way:
In the middle of the date, suddenly Kanye West burst in and said: “Yo Tim Tebow, Taylor Swift is a great lady and Imma let you finish, but Beyonce is one of the greatest dates of all time.”
Sorry, obviously the Kanye West part never happened. But I’m contractually obligated to use that joke.
The Grammy-winning country music star was first spotted chatting up football’s most eligible bachelor last month, according to a report from Celebuzz. And sources say that Tebow was more than happy to be talking with the young singer.
Now, more reports are coming out saying the two were spotted on a romantic dinner date Monday in Los Angeles.
“After dinner, he walked her out, and then he walked back to join two other people,” a source told Clevver News. “I think they may have been with their agents.”
So Taylor Swift may be Tebowing, as they say. Tremendous. Swift was born on a Christmas Tree farm, for Pete’s sake: they were made for each other!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found