Feb 21, 2012, 9:49 AM EST
This much we know for sure: Kobe Bryant’s marriage is floundering in high seas, and Vanessa Bryant, who has filed for divorce (although it’s not yet official) was seen canoodling with him following a Lakers’ game on Valentine’s Day. he’s apparently trying to win her back, and has spared no expense, according to reports. London Daily Mail:
According to TMZ.com, he has ‘aggressively’ pursued Vanessa for the last three weeks. He’s been doing everything in his power to get her back, including buying lavish gifts such as an expensive piece of jewellery.
Though she’s been receptive and wants to believe him, sources say she’s not sure their marriage can be saved.
Meanwhile, TMZ is also saying that Vanessa is shopping for an apartment in Manhattan. So unless Kobe is hankering to join the Knicks, that doesn’t mesh well wit the marriage reconciliation theory. Nor does this:
Vanessa now owns three estates in Newport Beach, after Kobe transferred title to her as part of their divorce — which has not yet become final. And, as we first reported, Vanessa will score a total of $75 mil in the settlement.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found