Feb 20, 2012, 9:19 AM EDT
Generally I’m pretty interested in hearing about your kids until the baby photos come out: then I’m checking my watch. And so it is with Linsanity: look, it had to end sometime, right? In this case the proud grandma is Linchu A-mien, Lin’s grandmother who lives in Changhwa county, central Taiwan. On Saturday she released these photos, showing a one-year-old Jeremy visiting various places in the U.S. Awww.
Just Lin, baby. And how many grandmas do you know who have NBA posters in their house?
Meanwhile, Spike Lee rocked Lin’s old Palo Alto High School jersey at the Knicks’ game against the Hornets.
Today’s quiz: Can you name three other Palo Alto High graduates?
Possible answers: Joan Baez (Class of 1958), Jim Harbaugh (1982), James Franco (1996).
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found