Feb 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
If Sarah Palin’s handlers had come up with the term ‘Palinsanity’ in 2008, she’d be Vice President right now. OK, probably not … that can be taken two ways. But that’s not why we’re here. Palin, in New York for unknown reasons (fashion week?), was corralled by TMZ and flashed her new Jeremy Lin t-shirt: with ‘Linsanity’ on the front. She says that she’s a big Lin fan. Palin:
“What an American story. It’s uplifting, it’s positive, it unifies our country. It’s talking about the underdog who works so hard to overcome a lot, so I’m a big fan of his.”
TMZ then asks her who she likes better: Lin, or Tim Tebow.
“Oh, I love ‘em both.”
Exactly. TMZ: always making us choose.
Ten bucks says Palin bought that shirt from the back of a van that sped away the second she handed over her money.
Sarah Palin: I’m going Linsane! [TMZ]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found