Feb 16, 2012, 10:07 AM EDT
You’d think that someone with the fresh dance moves and boyish good looks of Rob Gronkowski would be swarming with women around Valentine’s Day … but I guess not. According to this, Gronkowski had to go to Plan B, Twitter, to wrangle up a date. Was he successful? With 239,000 Twitter followers, one would assume so.
Then again, Gronk did have ankle surgery on Feb. 10, and that would tend to inhibit one’s social life. Surgery was successful, by the way, and he should be ready to go for training camp.
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski turns to Twitter for Valentine’s date [The Post Game]
You’ve got to Gronk, like nobody’s watching [Off the Bench]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found