Feb 15, 2012, 2:22 PM EST
Hmm, apparently Jeremy Lin isn’t the only one who’s been sleeping on teammates’ couches lately. OK, we’re sure that Kobe Bryant was able to keep one or two houses in his divorce settlement with Vanessa. But she got three mansions in Newport Beach in the proceedings, plus a lot of money. And now after all that, they may be getting back together. TMZ is reporting:
And now TMZ can confirm, the two are working on a reconciliation. Sources told us at the time of the divorce … don’t be surprised if the two get back together.
Vanessa and Kobe were photographed smooching following the Lakers’ game on Valentine’s Day, where Vanessa sat in the stands and cheered for her husband.
Although the divorce itself is not final, the property division portion of it is. At any rate, several teams of LA attorneys are laboring around the clock to figure this one out. Despite all this, however, TMZ says the couple are not back living together yet.
Kim Kardashian is not pleased by this news.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found