Feb 13, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Well, the bikini model is out of the bag, it appears. According to several sources, among them Bostinno.com, this here is the cover of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which goes on sale Tuesday. It’s Kate Upton, folks. But you’ll never guess how this info was leaked.
TMZ has learned … a few of the issues arrived early to a gas station in Michigan.
A gas station in Michigan! “I’ll have this Slurpee, a package of turkey jerky, and … whoa! SI Swimsuit Issue is here!”
As Dennis Farina said in episode 2 of HBO’s Luck: “Don’t you ever knock this f****** country to me.”
And here’s the billboard in Manhattan, which was supposed to be unveiled tonight during David Letterman’s show. So it looks like the cover is real (and it’s fantastic).
UPDATE: More Upton SI swimsuit photos.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found