Feb 13, 2012, 11:13 AM EST
Proving that friendship is forever, unless one of the friends becomes a hot commodity, this dude is selling his seventh grade yearbook. Seems he went to middle school with Jeremy Lin, and Lin scribbled a personal note in his yearbook on the last day of school. Why is he letting go of this treasure? Perhaps he didn’t like the “Ronaldo” reference. Or maybe he did not, in fact, have a wonderful summer. There could be gambling debts. At any rate, this precious childhood memory is on the eBay auction block for $4,800. Amazingly, no bids so far.
The middle school in question is Jane Lathrop Stanford in Palo Alto, Calif. Go Panthers. Lots of notations in that yearbook about Piazza’s market and Mr. DeFrancesco’s PE class, no doubt.
Get your very own $4,800 Jeremy Lin yearbook message [Sweater Punch]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found