Feb 10, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
Remember when WFAN’s Mike Francesca said that Tim Tebow wouldn’t do Rosie O’Donnell’s Sirius XM radio show at the Super Bowl because he objected to her gay lifestyle? That turned out to be bogus, of course: in fact, Rosie even set up Tebow on a date, according to In Touch magazine. When former Playmate Jenny McCarthy told O’Donnell that she was newly single and “had a crush” on Tebow, O’Donnell introduced her to Tebow and demanded that the two exchange phone numbers.
“Rosie jumped up and took Jenny by the arm and walked her over to Tim. She said to him, ‘Hi, I’m Rosie O’Donnell and this is Jenny McCarthy and she’s single. I think you two would be perfect together. Now exchange telephone numbers.’ Rosie then walked away,” a source tells In Touch.
Jenny and Tim did exchange numbers and chatted a bit, before his handlers whisked him away to complete his scheduled radio tour. Jenny went back over to Rosie to thank her for setting her up and said: “We’ll see what happens now Ro!”
Rosie, McCarthy and Tebow later met again during Chris Russo’s radio show (pictured). It should be noted, however, that McCarthy is 39, and Tebow 24. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. *Cough … Demi Moore*.
Rosie O’Donnell: Super matchmaker [In Touch]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found