Feb 9, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
So we’ve all seen the Rob Gronkowski dance video by now … the Patriots tight end, despite hobbling around on an injured ankle during the Super Bowl, was filmed dancing like a maniac at a post-game party just a couple of hours following the game. So what if some enterprising person spliced that footage into an episode of Jersey Shore? Somehow, it all seems to fit.
“It’s t-shirt time …”
Gronk doing the Jersey Turnpike is why the Internet was invented. #YoSoyFiesta
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed during a relaxing round of golf …
- Martin Short on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, talking about Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime performance: “It was like Rose Kennedy during the last two years of her life.”
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen ignored a bubbly Katy Perry after the Super Bowl.
- Washington Post columnist: Redskins should do whatever it takes to get Peyton Manning.
- Jets take out full-page ad congratulating Giants on winning the Super Bowl. Or did I dream that?
- Giants’ Greg Jones proposes to girlfriend after Super Bowl. Jones’ mom not thrilled, apparently.
- Fabio Capelo quits as England soccer coach, and Next Media Animation is there.
Meanwhile, in my Topps collection …
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
It must still be autumn in Mark Trail, because the crooks’ hair color is changing to many different, vibrant colors. Today his hair is gray.
Tuesday … black.
Wednesday … white.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found