Feb 8, 2012, 9:41 AM EDT
On Monday we went over the whole Gisele Bundchen Super Bowl thing, in which Tom Brady’s wife was caught on video blaming the Patriots’ receivers for the loss. So during the Giants’ victory parade on Tuesday, of course NY running back Brandon Jacobs was asked what he thought about those quotes.
When Jacobs was asked about that during Tuesday’s festivities at MetLife Stadium, the always-vocal tailback didn’t hesitate to tell Bundchen to keep her mouth shut.
“She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up,” he told reporters.
The Giants’ Osi Umenyiora was a bit more diplomatic.
“I mean she’s supposed to stay out of things like that. But at the end of the day that’s their relationship and she has the right to say whatever she wants to.”
Gisele’s been taking her lumps in the Boston media, as well.
Attorney Joesph P DeStefano said: “The Patriots have not won a Super Bowl since Brady’s been with Gisele.
“Sports radio guys in Boston have called Gisele Yoko Ono for years, but now with her comments after the Super Bowl, it’s reached a peak. For example, on WEEI this morning the whole crew mocked her, saying that she should have kept her mouth shut.”
The Boston Herald’s Raakhee Mirchandani described her as “all beauty, little brain.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: Red Wings score twice in 31 seconds
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong