Feb 7, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
In case you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the inconsolable Patriots fan failing to cope with Sunday’s final outcome. “Tom is better than anyone, I don’t care, it’s always supposed to be Tom!” Yes, we agree: And somewhere, on that alternate Earth perhaps, it always is. Here on regular Earth, it’s occasionally Eli.
“It isn’t right!”
Well, at least this video didn’t appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night for all the world to see, or anything. Oops wait, it did.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
A college student claims he was injured when a fraternity member in a “drunken stupor” decided “that it would be a good idea to shoot bottle rockets out of his anus … (the story just gets better from there) …
- This story, about naked cricket players, has more double entendres per column inch than any story in the history of journalism.
- Tim Tebow says he may be interested in Dancing With the Stars.
- Kitty interrupts the Liverpool-Tottenham match. Rally Cat?
- In which Mike Francesa throws Chris Russo under the bus for that Tim Tebow-Rosie O’Donnell interview rumor.
- CNN’s Roland Martin in damage control over Super Bowl tweet that was offensive to gays.
- An Aaron Rodgers parody video for your approval.
Meanwhile, at the Celtics game …
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Conan O’Brien, the early years.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found