Morning Inbox: John Legend praises Tim Tebow, rips Skip Bayless in heartfelt nightclub ballad (video)
Feb 2, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
In possibly the greatest Tim Tebow tribute song to date, John Legend works his magic on ESPN’s First Take with his original composition, Extra-Ordinary Tebow.
“Just not every show,
Skip won’t you let it go …”
Everybody sing along.
Tomorrow, Daniel Powter sings his haunting Kyle Williams tribute: So You’ve Had a Bad Game.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while teaching your rabbit to herd sheep. …
- Cris Carter Super Bowl zip line fail.
- Rick Carlisle kicks basketball, which hits spectator, and gets tossed. The NBA: It’s Fan-tastic.
- The best senior citizens Super Bowl rap song you’ll see today.
- It’s Lucas Oil Stadium made entirely of Legos. You’re welcome.
“That’ll do, rabbit. That’ll do.”
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Panel 4: Otters are well known for inflating conservation figures. He probably means “millions” of dollars.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found