Feb 2, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
Of course she does. Our Super Bowl halftime hostess has already promised there would be no wardrobe malfunctions on her part on Sunday. But at her Super Bowl press conference today, she was taken aback by a radio reporter who asked if Alex Rodriquez really had a portrait in his home of himself as a centaur. Madonna and A-Rod dated, notoriously, for a time a couple years back (don’t make me look up the exact dates).
Good Madonna Super Bowl press conference question, or best Madonna Super Bowl press conference question?
Sportsbook Bovada.lv forced to close down the Madonna hair color prop due to pre-game interviews.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte
- Play Video: Rask gives up gift goal
- Play Video: Father of the year catches foul ball
- Play Video: Highlights: Kings beat Sharks, take series lead
- Play Video: Toews sees the box three times
- Play Video: Highlights: Wings take 3-1 series lead over 'Hawks
- Play Video: Highlights: Rangers stay alive with OT win