Jan 29, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
Before Super Bowl XLVI even begins, it appears that New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning has already beaten New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady….in the quarterback that most married women would cheat on their husbands with.
Recently, a poll was done by the folks over at Ashley Madison.com and they asked married women who were they more likely to have an affair with if they had a choice between the star quarterbacks.
Manning won by a 54-46% margin and Eli’s good looks were one of the reasons why:
54% of married women polled said that they’d rather have a dalliance with Manning because of his to his “boy next door” good looks, according to the adultery-promoting company.
Philandering females said they thought Manning would be “less of a hothead” than Brady and easier to relate to. Manning is married to Abby McGrew, his college sweetheart from his days at University of Mississippi.
Eli Manning over Tom Brady? Women would rather have affair with Eli [New York Daily News]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found