Jan 27, 2012, 5:05 PM EDT
In a development that in no way is driven by the news that her reality show is down 14 percent in the ratings since her split with Kris Humnphries, Kim Kardashian just recently tried to arrange a date with Tim Tebow. That’s according to the popular celebrity site Celebitchy, which also reports that Tebow turned her down flat.
Sources say that Kim has been telling pals she wants to land a date with the devout Christian football sensation, who made national headlines for miraculously leading his mediocre team to the NFL playoffs.
“Kim has a big crush on Tim,” a friend confided. “She says he’s not only very handsome but seems like a guy with really strong values.”
“Tim’s been made aware of Kim’s crush, and although flattered, he’s not interested,” said a source.
“He’s an avowed virgin who’s saving himself for marriage and is looking for a woman with similar values, not someone with two failed marriages AND a sex tape in her past!”
Seems that Tebow heard Snoop Dogg’s advice in a new web video. Dogg, in comments directed toward Humphries:
“You shouldn’t have tried to wife the b****,” he says while smoking what appears to be a blunt, which is a cigar hollowed out and filled with marijuana.
“She’s cold-blooded, I’m pretty sure she’ll have a book in a month talking about all the n***** that she got and how she played them.”
How does Kim feel about all of this? She’s devastated! She’s having a nervous breakdown! (Following these commercial messages …)
“I wasted everyone’s money! You don’t think I feel bad? I’m 30 years old and I thought I’d be married now with kids, and I’m not. I failed.”
How could Tebow not want to get involved in that circus parade?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires