Jan 18, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Marcos Baghdatis is furious that they’re canceling Desperate Housewives. Either that, or it was an issue over the way he was playing at the Australian Open, where he was trailing Stanislas Wawrinka 7-6, 6-4 in their second-round match today. The Cypriot went mental during a changeover break, wrecking four rackets and then realizing he needed the fifth one to resume the match.
Too bad he expended all that energy. He battled back to take the third set, 7-5, but then lost the fourth and final set, 6-1.
Or maybe he was just killing bugs.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead