Jan 17, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
Well, according to this Late Night With Conan O’Brien sketch he did. Parr of course had a hit in the 1980s with the theme to St. Elmo’s Fire, which he reworked last week into a song entitled Tim Tebow’s Fire. Video of that here.
Conan: “This Parr guy is clearly just an opportunist. This weekend Tim Tebow’s team got slaughtered by the New England Patriots, and by halftime Parr completely switched allegiance to New England, and started releasing songs about the Patriots. …”
John Parr releases more football-flavored hits [Team Coco]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Highlights: Burkman shocks Fitch
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Gronk has successful surgery
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'