Jan 8, 2012, 2:39 PM EST
Just when you thought that you had seen and heard it all in regards to animals named after Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, this clip is unearthed of a racing greyhound named, “Flying Tim Tebow”.
The below race is from Derby Lane in St. Petersburgh, Florida back in late 2011 and keep an eye on “Flying Tim Tebow” (not pictured) in lane number three.
Also, listen to the race announcer who busts out some classic gems during his race call near the end:
Here’s Flying Tim Tebow Winning Greyhound Race [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found