Jan 3, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
[Charleston Gazette] Freshman guard Justin Coleman has been suspended indefinitely by Marshall men’s basketball coach Tom Herrion for a violation of team rules.
Coleman, a highly touted freshman from Richmond, Va., via Huntington Prep, reportedly was seen using a cell phone during Marshall’s loss Thursday at Belmont. Coleman averages 6.2 points and 2.9 rebounds in 12 games.
- Green Bay Packers’ Jordy Nelson on new critics of Aaron Rodgers: ‘It’s a joke’. [Sports Radio Interviews]
- HS coach suspended after ripping student body about poor school spirit in crass email. [Sportress of Blogitude]
- Cuban calls NBA ‘stupid’ concerning visit to White House. [NBA.com]
- The $44,000 Wisconsin Rose Bowl halftime bet [Busted Coverage]
- Jets fan KOs Giants fan, stomps on his head [Sweater Punch]
- LeBron James’ 27th birthday cake was impressive. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
- Super Bowl Odds: $100 on team wins . . . Packers: +$180 (32% chance), Patriots: +$400 (18% chance), Saints: +$500 (15% chance), Ravens: +$800 (10% chance), Steelers: +$1,200 (7% chance), 49ers: +$1,200 (7% chance), Giants: +$2,000 (4% chance), Falcons: +$4,000 (2% chance), Lions: +$5,200 (1.5% chance), Texans: +$5,200 (1.5% chance), Bengals: +$7,000 (1% chance), Broncos: +$7,200 (1% chance). [RJ Bell, Pregame.com]
- UFC fan knows what all those guys’ names are. [The Onion]
Contact Inbox at: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found