Dec 31, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Back in August, when Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and actress Minka Kelly broke up, a nation mourned the loss of one of their favorite sports power couples.
However for those of you who were fans of “Derinka”, Life & Style magazine is stating they might be back together as the two were spotted at a Paris art museum yesterday:
The couple had dated for three years before calling it quits in August, but they were seen strolling around the prestigious Musée d’Orsay in Paris on Dec. 29.
“They had a guide taking them around on the fifth floor, and they were looking at Monet and the works of other French impressionists,” Pepperdine University student Jaime Olaez, who saw the couple at the art museum, tells Life & Style.
“The funniest part was seeing tourists walk by wearing New York Yankees hats on,” Olaez tells Life & Style. “And some people didn’t even notice them!”According to Twitter users, Minka was also spotted in the lobby of the Pont Royal hotel, in Paris, on Dec. 27.
Will 2012 bring the two back together? Only time will tell…..
Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter Spotted In Paris [Life and Style Magazine]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found