Dec 29, 2011, 12:06 PM EDT
So if you’re going to have a choreographed goal celebration on the sideline, you should probably get it done before the referee puts the ball back in play. This unknown soccer team found out about that the hard way.
Not shown: the same team, after giving up the empty-net goal, doing their dance of shame.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found