Dec 26, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
If France and Portugal are wondering why they didn’t get any toys on Christmas, it’s because Santa knocked off early to attend the Heat-Mavericks game. And now children know that not only is the beard fake, but Santa drinks. A lot. (Allegedly).
UPDATE: Our friend Lew Patton discovered the identity of heckling Santa.
So I am on Facebook this morning, and my friend Will Martin says he knows the guy, and what’s more, he’s on Facebook now. So I befriended him and sure as the world, it is indeed one Kevin Kirk. What’s more, we attended the same college (Northwood University)! Wow, go Knights!
He says he was just being a fan, and doesn’t see what all the attention is for.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy