Dec 24, 2011, 10:34 AM EST
As the whole “Tebowing” phenomenon continues to pick up speed, it doesn’t surprise me that college students are picking up on this fad and recently, one student in particular decided to do it after making a half-court shot for $25,000.
The student in question is University of Florida senior Brian Grundt who was randomly selected during halftime of last weekend’s Florida/Texas A&M game to shoot for the cash.
Watch as Brian drains the shot and begins the “Tebowing” celebration seconds later:
Fan Tebows After Hitting Shot [The Victory Formation]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found