Dec 21, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
[From Mentality Magazine] Looks like someone’s been watching a little too much “Silence of the Lambs.” We take you to the semifinal of a cup tournament in Argentina, where Recreativo Estrellas goalkeeper Gabriel Orozco, the Mike Tyson of soccer, is eating up the competition.
DM Kart took a free-kick on which Orozco made a nice play on the ball and punched it out of bounds. Nicolas Cardinal of DM Kart was going for the ball and crashed into Orozco. Then the goalie protected his goal by chomping Cardinal’s face. The ref saw the bite marks and kicked Orozco out of the game, and Cardinal left for the hospital.
- Incredible dueling 3-point buzzer beaters at WSU’s Nutter Center [Bob's Blitz]
- Montreal Canadiens cross the sacrebleu line. [Rumors & Rants]
- Britain’s best female Olympic athletes are featured in lingerie calendar [Mentality Magazine]
- Colton Orr Tebowing last night after shootout goal [Busted Coverage]
- Toronto Raptors unveil camouflage jerseys, much to the horror of everyone [Sportress of Blogitude]
- LeBron James airballed this free throw, so you will now all point and laugh at him. [Sports Grid]
- Kids in ‘Scared-Straight’ program visit horrifying Cleveland Cavaliers practice. [The Onion]
Blogdome is best when served with fava beans and a nice chianti. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found