Dec 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
It may not reach the raw candlepower of Tebowmania, but let us not forget that with the NBA back in play, Jimmermania is on the horizon in Sacramento. Yep, Jimmer Fredette is a Sacramento King, and if that team starts winning, Lord help us all.
As a little warmup, here’s CBS Good Day Sacramento anchor Lisa Gonzales with Fredette, asking him to teach her “how to Jimmer.”
Could Jimmer do for Mormonism what Tebow has done for Christianity? I hope not … I’m not ready for another social meme.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
Your Headline of the Day So Far: Man Celebrated 45th Birthday With $283 Worth Of Food Stuffed In Pants …
- Cam Janssen misses the check, clobbers teammate … yikes.
- It’s official: Takeru Kobayashi has said he will compete in Wing Bowl in Philadelphia on Feb. 2.
- Kevin Garnett is already in midseason taunting form.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Wait, who’s talking? … what did that duck say? … what’s that moose eating? … what did that other duck mean by that? … WHAT’S GOING ON?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found