Dec 20, 2011, 11:02 AM EST
Sarah Palin was interviewed by phone on Fox News recently (no video hookup? Doesn’t she work for the network?), and the conversation was fairly predictable, as she gave her opinion on the current GOP Presidential candidates. But then as if by lawful mandate, at the end of the interview the host dropped a Tim Tebow question.
In case you don’t want to scroll to the 5:22 mark of the video below, here’s what she said.
HOST: “And governor very quickly we just have a few seconds and while we’ve got you, I know you’re a person of faith and I’d like to get your take on Tim Tebow, and the controversy on him being so public about his faith.”
PALIN: “Oh I am so pro Tebow, you know he is so unashamed of his savior, Jesus of Nazareth. He knows Jesus is going to rock your world when you give it over to him, and he’s bold about it, and he knows that the son of God should be honored and praised. Tebow does that and I respect it.”
Very disappointing … I was expecting Palin to whip out some football knowledge, saying something like:
“Oh I am so pro Tebow, you know the offensive schemes that John Fox has invented for him may not just save the Broncos’ season, but could revolutionize the NFL. Jesus of Nazareth was also a strong runner from the quarterback position, but his passing game was very underrated.”
Who knows, Palin may be looking for a key endorsement. Because everyone knows that the road to the White House runs through Tim Tebow.
In Case You Were Wondering, Yes, Sarah Palin Is A Tim Tebow Fan [Sports Grid]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found