Dec 17, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
For the past month or so, Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow continues to amaze the world with his late-game heroics and it seems that it has rubbed off on even dogs named “Tebow”.
Yesterday, an Orlando Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation dog named “Tebow” (not pictured) busted a drug smuggler who was trying to smuggle cocaine into Florida:
A Puerto Rican man is facing a federal drug charge for his alleged role in trying to smuggle a kilo of cocaine into the country via Orlando International Airport in Florida.
The plot was disrupted when a drug detection canine named “Tebow” alerted to the “odor of illegal narcotics” coming from a suitcase that Weslie Morales, 20, picked up off a luggage carousel. The suitcase had been checked on an AirTran flight from San Juan by a “Juan Garcia,” who subsequently did not get on the plane.
Morales was taken into custody by police and eventually released on $25,000 bail. For the dog named “Tebow”, he continues to roam the Orlando International Airport and will continue his hunt for criminals.
The Legend Grows: “Tebow” Helps Bust Florida Airport Smuggler [The Smoking Gun]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found