Dec 17, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
One thing that I knew was going to happen when former New York Mets star shortstop Jose Reyes signed with the Miami Marlins is some irritated New York fan would decide to burn some Reyes memorabilia.
Well, it took only about a week but one intrepid fan decided that he was fed up with Reyes jumping ship from his beloved Metropolitans and decided to document himself burning a Jose Reyes t-shirt.
As you may figure, it burnt up rather quickly as the videographer decides to let his two cents known:
Jose Reyes Jersey Is Burned [Sweater Punch]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found