Dec 16, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Jimmy Fallon returns to host Saturday Night Live tomorrow, but the big news is that at some point in the show there’s going to be a Tim Tebow sketch. From the Associated Press report on SNL’s holiday show:
In the studio, a sketch was being blocked for the cameras: Denver Broncos quarterback (and famously devout Christian) Tim Tebow confronts Jesus in the locker room.
So who is going to play Tebow? We can be reasonably sure it’s not the man himself — that would have been hyped up the wazoo all week. Maybe Fallon? Or, my guess is Andy Samberg, who is actually a Jimmer Fredette clone, but give him a haircut and he could be reasonably Tebowy. Or maybe they’re bringing in Mumford and Sons frontman Marcus Mumford?
I’m actually more curious to see who will play Jesus.
Also, Alec Baldwin. Sweet.
‘SNL’ boss makes merry with annual holiday show [Boston Globe]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- Play Video: An early whistle takes goal away from Kings
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Chara bleeds after being struck by high-stick
- Play Video: Highlights: Bruins comeback to win Game 3
- Play Video: The Office's Baumgartner shows off his golf game
- Play Video: Couture and Brown collide